- Move right should remain second on the list on the dropdown/context menu. Clicking the move right on two consecutive times should indent the activity/resource to the right twice but since move left is added immediately after the first indent, the activity is moved back to its original location.
- Does indenting have a maximum limit? I noticed that it indents visually up to 14 times (a quarter of a wide screen) but after that the activity/resource doesnt move anymore, if that is the case then the move right should be removed from the menu otherwise it keeps on adding and the move left has to be clicked as many times as the move right is clicked. Try to click the move right 20 times (Notice also that on the 16th click everything goes all the way to the left for few seconds) and then click the move left, notice that the activity/resource moves only after the 7th click. Another thing, while the activity is on the 20th indent, when edit title is clicked, the activity indents back.
- When the dropdown/context menu is on, try to click on other editing icons, the dropdown/contenxt menu is still on which should not be.
- When the editing title is on, the editing icons are visible but not clickable. It should be either clickable or invisble.
- The menu icon should be transparent. This is obvious when hovering on an activity/resource
- On RTL, the dropdown/context menu should be on the left side of the menu icon. Currently it is sitting on top of all the editing icons (see attachment)