Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-42080

Problems with SCORM after restoring them with a course backup

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • Affects Version/s: 2.5
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Backup, SCORM
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_25_STABLE

      Description

      To reproduce the problem :

      1. Backup a cours containg SCORM
      2. Restore it in another moodle platform (I did not try on the same moodle platform but I'm pretty sure it is the same)
      3. Launch the scorm
      4. The toc title is either wrong or just "TOC" and there are tracking problems with the first sco item

      Causes I identified :

      When restoring a scorm with the restore tool the launch field of the scorm table is not updated and still contains the source scorm first sco id. If a sco with that id exists, the toc title is this sco title, if not it is simply "TOC".

      What I did by now :

      To correct the data I have written a small php script to fixes launch fields of all scorm.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Votes:
                1 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                6 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: