Affects Version/s: 2.6
Fix Version/s: 2.6
- Browse the course category management pages.
- Perform all actions available to check that they all work
- Ensure the full behat suite passes.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:42629-26
Pull Master Diff URL:
Martin has identified the following things to be tweaked with the course category management interface.
- Dialogue button wording when moving a course between categories: Move + Cancel rather than Yes + No.
- Shade of grey on the clean theme needs to be matched
- Blue headings for key=>value pairs, remove the blue.
- Re-sort => Sort
- Create new category category link to replace menu at top (context based)
- Title/Alt attributes on edit menus
- subcategories & sub categories
- Moving a course to another category by dnd doesn't update total count.
- New course => Create new course
- Page title should be set to the management heading
- Add create new subcategory to the category listitem actions
- Redesign of category sort bulk actions.