Affects Version/s: 2.6, 2.7.2
1) Log in as admin
2) Turn on editing
3) Dock a block
4) Refresh the current page.
5) Toggle the display of the docked.
Expected: Block actions are initialised and can be used to bring up the action menu.
Actual: The block actions have not initialised.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_26_STABLE, MOODLE_27_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_27_STABLE, MOODLE_28_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
MDL-42739 I discovered the action menu is not operation within a docked block.
- Log in as admin
- Turn on editing
- Dock a block
- Refresh the current page.
- Toggle the display of the docked.
- Notice that the block actions have not initialised.
I've tested in standard and can confirm the issue there, we should also of course test bootstrapbase based themes.