Affects Version/s: 2.6
Story Points (Obsolete):2
Sprint:BACKEND Sprint 8
When a new user fills in the registration form for email-based self registration, the city and country fields are required.
- Navigate to Site admin > Plugins > Authentication > Manage authentication
- Ensure "Email-based self-registration" is enabled (default)
- Enable " Self registration" (registerauth)
- Open a new browser for the student
- Click the "Log in" link in top-right corner
- Click "Create a new account"
Expected behaviour: The city and country fields should be optional.
Actual result: The city and country fields are required.