There are a couple of problems apparent in Chrome when using the daemon chat method.
- Log in as admin
- Navigate to Site admin > Plugins > Activity modules > Chat
- Change the Chat method to "Chat server daemon" and check associated settings at the bottom of the page.
- Launch the chat daemon from the command line...
- Log into multiple browsers (including Chrome) as a different user in each
- Participate in a chat
Expected result: The chat appearance should be consistent.
Actual result: In Chrome...
- Only the current user is shown in the user list, even when other users are participating and chat messages are appearing.
- No user images are shown in the user list or in the list of chat messages.
Firefox and IE seem to behave as expected.