Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-43892

DB transfer script uses undefined lang string

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Testing Instructions:
      Hide

      I suggest you just trust me when I say this fixing the language string warning. It does. You probably have better things to do with your life than try to work out how to trigger the error to see that this fixes it.

      Show
      I suggest you just trust me when I say this fixing the language string warning. It does. You probably have better things to do with your life than try to work out how to trigger the error to see that this fixes it.
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_25_STABLE, MOODLE_26_STABLE
    • Pull from Repository:
    • Pull Master Branch:

      Description

      I just used dbtransfer script to copy my dev site from MySQL to Postgres, and amazingly, it worked!

      Anyway, while sorting out my source DB structure, I found there was a missing lang string, so I fixed it.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            timhunt Tim Hunt
            Reporter:
            timhunt Tim Hunt
            Peer reviewer:
            Petr Skoda
            Integrator:
            Sam Hemelryk
            Tester:
            Sam Hemelryk
            Participants:
            Component watchers:
            Andrew Nicols, Jun Pataleta, Michael Hawkins, Shamim Rezaie, Simey Lameze
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:
              Fix Release Date:
              10/Mar/14