I'm having some trouble getting the CSS to load when using the treeview module in a plugin.
Steps to reproduce
- Install moodle/master
- Install my module from github.com/simoncoggins/moodle-tool_capexplorer/ (branch capexplorer-jsmodule-for-mdl-45606)
- Visit Admin > Users > Permissions > Capability explorer
- Notice the context treeview has circular bullet points and is not fully styled. Inspector shows the file:
is loaded. But looking in the file there is a line:
This path is wrong - it shouldn't including 'skin-sam-'.
5. Revert the commit 051548b897dd86bc5386e85c0e66a9fa888fde9d
6. Reload the page
7. Notice the context treeview has arrows and is fully styled. The inspector shows two separate files loaded:
The styles that were missing are found in the second (separate) file.