Affects Version/s: 2.6.3
Fix Version/s: None
There is an issue with the activity report link for the users in the following case:
1. There are separate groups in the course
2. moodle/site:accessallgroups is disabled for the non editing teachers, so they cannot see all the groups in the course
3. The non editing teachers are assigned to their groups to be able to access only the groups with their students
Everything is working right this way, so the non editing teachers can see the work of their students in their groups except that they don't see the activity report link in the admin block.
The access to the report isn't denied, so if they enter the URL to the report with the ID of the user, than they can see it but the link to it is missing.
1. Create a course with at least two groups and set it to separate
2. Enrol a student and a non editing teacher user
3. Prevent moodle/site:accessallgroups for the non editing teacher user
4. Add both the student and the non editing teacher to the same group
5. Log in as the non editing teacher user
6. Open the profile of the student user
7. Check the admin block, the activity report link is missing