Affects Version/s: 2.7, 2.8
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_27_STABLE, MOODLE_28_STABLE
- Create an assignment with at least online text or file submission, and set "Require students click submit button" to yes.
- As a student add a submission and submit it.
- As a different student add another submission, but don't submit it.
- As a teacher go to the assignment's "View/grade all submissions" submissions page.
- Select "Download all submissions" in the Grading action drop-down.
- Zip download with one submission file (the submitted one).
- Zip download with both submission files.
NB: This also applies when there only draft assignments, in which case the "Download all submissions" option should not be available.
To maintain backwards compatibility, rather than changing the behaviour of the existing "Download all submissions", it's label could be changed to "Download all submissions (including drafts)", and a new option that behaves as expected added as "Download all submissions (excluding drafts)".