These are random notes. Work still needs to be done to describe them better and to sort them into a priority list of subtasks.
- Hide email in grader report without having it unavailable elsewhere
- Preconfigured setting packs
- Recover grades default should be set to ‘Yes’
- UMN has added additional navigation
- Report item order
- Import order
- Export order
- Would like to add a sort order for scales
- Adding a toggle for view hide multiplicator and the offset (similar to toggle for keep lowest)
- Remove the aggregate including sub-cat (forever)
- Include scales in aggregation - do not make default, disable b/c assignments allow an integer vs. a pulldown menu that can be set at a max by admin
- All of the gradebook default settings - at the admin level - should be forcible and hideable.
- Similar to what is done for the site admin > Grades > Grade category settings - ex: Drop the lowest
- Re-organize the user report admin settings
- Have a 2 column format ‘available and selected’ with add remove arrows, to determine which settings are on or off.
- Each report needs a cog that takes you straight to those settings instead of having a settings tab with all report settings. (see attachment)
- Delineate between reports settings - let the user know who the settings effect. (ie. my preferences, and user settings)
- Dropdowns that contain 2 or 3 items should be radio buttons or a checkbox depending on the options. If a yes/no, checkbox
- Default values should be called ‘checked’ or ‘unchecked’ instead of Default:Yes or Default:No unless the values are ‘Yes/No’ (see attachment)
- Add the calculation setting to administrative settings giving them the ability to make it available or not available.
- Settings and My Preferences Tab — Combine.
- Consistency among all admin settings