New conditional activity settings were introduced in
MDL-44070, but the documentation for this system has not been updated.
What has been done...
- A new page has been added at http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Conditional_activities_settings
- A video has been added on http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Conditional_activities
What hasn't been done...
- The admin settings page doc has not been added at http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/admin/tool/availabilityconditions/index
- The Restrict access settings help page has not been updated at http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Restrict_access_settings
- The documentation in relation to groups at http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Conditional_activities_settings#Grade is confusing and refers to enablegroupmembers instead of enablegroupmembersonly.
- The page http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Using_Conditional_activities has not been updated.
- The page http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Conditional_user_fields has not been updated.
- The page http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Conditional_activities_FAQ seems to be consistent, but should be checked.
Also, there is not a clear distinction between group restrictions achievable through the conditional availability system and that achievable through the settings under Common module settings.