Affects Version/s: 2.8
Fix Version/s: BACKEND
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
- Able to enable AJAX editing.
- Works in editing and non-editing.
- Able to select Cells and edit them.
- Cells save on deselect or enter being pressed.
- Tab works on FF. (but causes error at final row)
- Arrow keys work, but not RTL auto-adjusted.
Functionality should mimic what is available under stable for now.Able to enable AJAX editing. Works in editing and non-editing. Able to select Cells and edit them. Cells save on deselect or enter being pressed. Tab works on FF. (but causes error at final row) Arrow keys work, but not RTL auto-adjusted. Functionality should mimic what is available under stable for now.
Sprint:FRONTEND Sprint 14
After the import of UCLA code, the AJAX editing has broken. In addition
AJAX doesn't load at all. Missing id column so incorrect variables are supplied as arguments to module.js Click to edit fields Clicking on another element of the page should save On blur (deselect) the change should save Hitting escape should cancel - non edit mode Arrow keys - Ctrl+Arrow Key fine on everything except Safari (and then it's just control+command+key) Headings become misaligned when you edit an entry. Analysis icon being forced to second line when editing cell
- "Cannot read property 'setStyle' of null" error message - cannot reproduce
- 'Error click this box to remove it' - error box is just text and not a box Occurs when invalid text is submitted to a cell
- Totals at the bottom aren't updated when you edit a cell. - will be handled in
- Row not highlighted when you click in the name field - will be handled in
MDL-46658, unrelated to AJAX editing
- TAB'ing behaviour only works as desired on FF. (and even then it's not great, at the end of the column it tabs out) In IE, Safari and Chrome it tabs to elements outside of the table.