Affects Version/s: 2.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: HTML Editor (Atto)
If the editor is displayed in a popup window, formatting does not work correctly.
1. As a teacher, open a quiz that has at least one attempt.
2. Click to view the attempts, then click Review attempt
3. Click Make comment or override points
– you should now have a popup window with a comment box –
4. Type at least two words in the comment box
5. Select one of the words and click the bold or italic button
6. Select a different word and click the bold or italic button
– notice that the highlight "jumps" back to the original selection, and the format command gets applied to that word instead of to the one you selected –