When viewing the User report, there are oddities about the display of excluded grades. This is the case for both teachers and students.
- Requires a course with multiple grades and students
- Log in as teacher/admin
- Navigate to a course's Grader report
- Turn Editing on
- For the grade item of a student, click the Edit cog
- Check the Excluded checkbox
- Save changes
- Go to the User report
- Select the student from the drop-down menu
Expected result: The grade for the excluded grade item should be a dash - with the word "(Excluded)". The value in the Contribution to course total should be zero.
Actual result: The grade value is accompanied by the word "( Dropped )" and the value in the contribution column is some odd high value.