Affects Version/s: 2.8
Fix Version/s: None
On a modern webbrowser (tested OS X 10.10, Chrome 38.0.2125.104), with master as of v2.8.0-beta-253-g8950e7f ...
- Set up a course with grades, such as the 'Glorious gradebook' course in qa.moodle.net
- Ensure AJAX Gradebook is enabled
- Open the Grader report
- Click on a grade cell to edit, edit value
- Hit left arrow, or tab keys (or down arrow),
- Expected: Saves edited value and moves to next editable value to the right (or down) from current "cell" being edited.
- Actual: arrow keys do nothing, tab key follows hyperlink tabbing order, going to first student name/hyperlink.
Perhaps tabs are not appropriate here. "Arrow keys" would be a workable navigation option.