Affects Version/s: 2.8
Fix Version/s: 2.8
Run all unit tests for mod_forum Reduce maxeditingtime to 5 minutes Create a forum Create a discussion in that forum Login as a student Reply to the post, ensuring that you are now subscribed to the discussion Wait for maxeditingtime to expire Run cron Check thy e-mail Confirm: You only received your own post, and not the post that you replied to*
- Run all unit tests for mod_forum
- Reduce maxeditingtime to 5 minutes
- Create a forum
- Create a discussion in that forum
- Login as a student
- Reply to the post, ensuring that you are now subscribed to the discussion
- Wait for maxeditingtime to expire
- Run cron
- Check thy e-mail
- You only received your own post, and not the post that you replied to*
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
Steps to reproduce:
- See an interesting post on a forum which you are not subscribed to
- Reply with helpful post before the forum post is mailed out (ie.. before 30mins)
Get emails about new posts in the thread after you've posted.
Get email about the original post which you've replied to.
The subscription should only send you emails about posts since you've subscribed because clearly you will have read the original thread if you've replied and become subscribed to it.