As per topic, comments are styled completely differently in Base and Bootstrapbase depending on if JS is enabled or disabled; this is Probably Not A Good Thing.
- In a course, create a glossary with the option Allow comments on entries enabled.
- Add two glossary entries, then view the index of the glossary with all entries shown.
- Each entry should have its own comment area underneath it.
- Add comments to each of the entries.
- Make a note of how the comments appear.
- Observe that the comments now look completely different - right aligned on LTR, etc.