Affects Version/s: 2.9
Fix Version/s: None
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:wip-
Pull Master Diff URL:
These are mainly issues that Fred has brought up that need to be addressed.
- Change "My courses" on the dashboard to not be highlighted (active) but still let it be expanded as per the administration setting.
- The tab title when on the dashboard should be 'dashboard' and not the user's name.
- Remove the administration section from the user's own profile. Should only be shown for users that can administrate.
- Remove additional name information from the user profile links (forum, blogs etc).
- Make the user profile page responsive. It should condense down into one column.
- Revisit the order of the user details in the user profile page.
- Put the grades back in the administration block.
- The breadcrumb in messaging should have the user name redirect to the message history between the main user and that user.
- The 'Save' button on the messaging preference page should actually be 'save' or something and not 'update user'
- Fix landing on the preference page after a fresh install.