Affects Version/s: 2.8.6
Fix Version/s: None
I found this because I have an old mod_assignment in my test course, left over from years ago.
Steps to reprodce:
- Install a Moodle 2.x, for some x that allows you to create an old mod_assignment.
- Create a test course with an old-style assignment in it.
- Upgrade to Moodle 2.8 or later.
- Note that the assignment is not shown on the course page.
- Note that in the grade report, the column for the Assignemtn is shown, with no link in the column heading.
- Click the Single view icon for any row or column.
Expect result: Something sensible is displayed.
I expect this happens in any case where you create a graded activity, and then un-install the plugin. (So, most likely with a plugin installed from the plugins DB.)