Affects Version/s: 2.8.7, 2.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Grading methods
Affected Branches:MOODLE_28_STABLE, MOODLE_29_STABLE
MDL-49176, it was observed that:
- If description in Marking guide is long then it leaves less space for the feedback textbox and grade input is mis-aligned.
- Feedback added by marker adds an empty line before the feedback.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a marking guide
- Make sure that some of the grade descriptions, marker grade descriptions and frequently used comments have newline characters in them and are very long sentences.
- Select the marking guide for an assignment
- Grade the assignment
- You will observe that the description has taken more space, feedback textbox is very small and grade input is not aligned well.
- Add feedback
- you will observe an extra line above the feedback in textbox.