Affects Version/s: 2.7.9, 2.8.4, 2.9.1, 3.1.1
- Create a course with a single activity module (mod_assign)
- View the activity module
- Update the activity module
- Delete the activity module
- Navigate to Administration -> Reports -> Logs
- Filter actions by "all changes"
- Verify that only the create, update and delete events are listed.
Manual testing: Create a course with a single activity module (mod_assign) View the activity module Update the activity module Delete the activity module Navigate to Administration -> Reports -> Logs Filter actions by "all changes" Verify that only the create, update and delete events are listed. Automated testing: Run behat for report_log
- Run behat for report_log
Affected Branches:MOODLE_27_STABLE, MOODLE_28_STABLE, MOODLE_29_STABLE, MOODLE_31_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_30_STABLE, MOODLE_31_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
After upgrading to Moodle 2.9, I am no longer able to select All Changes under the All Activities drop-down box. In Course Administration->Reports->Logs the option is no longer selectable, even when the report is set to the new Legacy Mode.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a course
- Navigate to Course Administration->Reports->Logs
- Open the All actions drop down box
All Options is an available and valid selection from the drop down.
All Options is not available for selection in the report.