Affects Version/s: 1.6
Fix Version/s: None
RSS feeds generated from the Forum module to do not reflect changes when a discussion is moved from one forum to another
Steps to recreate the problem on Moodle 1.6 beta 2
1. Create 2 forums called Sample 1 and Sample 2
2. Start a few discussions in each forum.
3. Call admin/cron.php to build / update the RSS feeds
4. Move one discussion from Sample 1 to Sample 2
5. Call admin/cron.php to rebuild the RSS feeds
The discussion you moved from forum Sample 1 to Sample 2 will still appear in the RSS feed from Sample 1 and will not appear in forum Sample 2.
The link to the discussion in the RSS feed from Sample 1 will bring you to the discussion now residing in forum Sample 2
Windows Server 2003