Affects Version/s: 2.9.2, 3.0.5, 3.1.1, 3.2
- Create a lesson.
- Do not add any pages (content, questions, etc).
- Log in as a student.
- Observe the message "This lesson is not ready to be taken.".
- Check that you do not see an error.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_29_STABLE, MOODLE_30_STABLE, MOODLE_31_STABLE, MOODLE_32_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_30_STABLE, MOODLE_31_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:wip-
Pull Master Diff URL:
Sprint:3.2 Sprint 3
When a student attempts to view a lesson activity prior to content / question pages being added, the lesson displays an exception to the student
Steps to reproduce:
1. As a teacher create a new lesson activity but do not add any pages to it
2. As a student view the newly created lesson activity
Student should get a message indicating that the lesson is not ready to be attempted.
Error code: cannotfindfirstpage
line 481 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
line 284 of /mod/lesson/view.php: call to print_error()