When marking an individual assignment, show all forms of feedback from previous assignments, with
- feedback rating (MDL_51754) and
- viewing (whether they have viewed the feedback) (MDL_51761)
...from all past graded assignments in the course.
Each past assignment's feedback will be expandable and loaded on-demand (using AJAX).
- Past feedback should not be show during blind marking.
- Teachers/markers should only be able to see feedback from past assignments they have permission to grade.
- This could be achieved as a feedback plugin, on by default and possibly controllable by teachers (or possibly mandatory).
- Where there were multiple attempts in a past assignment, only the last feedback (with related rating and viewing) should be shown.
- There should be a link back to a past assignment in case the teacher/marker wants to see the feedback in context.
- This must work with backup and restore.
- Showing feedback from past assignments in other courses should also be considered. Teachers should only be able to see feedback they would normally be able to see. There might be some sort of control to govern this so that it can be turned on/off.