Affects Version/s: 3.0
Fix Version/s: 3.0
MDLQA-8327, it was observed that search feature in community block is broken.
This has been introduced after
MDL-51536 got integrated last week. (Search works by reverting to commit before it and fails on 668980be3e2cf4da61e28a8bc3e33c8dcc94cd35)
Steps to reproduce:
- Register (public instance) moodle to http://hub.moodle.org
- Login as a teacher (with the capability block/community:add allowed), turn editing on in the course and add a community block.
- Follow the search link in the community block.
- Search for a community course
- You will observe an error