2.8.8, 2.9.2, 3.0
MOODLE_28_STABLE, MOODLE_29_STABLE, MOODLE_30_STABLE
When uploading a grading worksheet with updated grades/feedbacks, the resulting message after a successful processing seems confusing and misleading.
- I update a single student's grade and feedback, the resulting message is
Updated 2 grades and feedback
- If I update either a grade or the feedback for a student, it displays
Updated 1 grades and feedback
- For 2 students with both grades and feedbacks updated, it displays
Updated 4 grades and feedback
Though each updated grade and feedback are counted separately, the result message can still be improved so that we can give a more accurate information/summary to the user of what has been processed.
I think that we can either
- Display separate counts for updated grades and feedbacks. For example,
Updated X grades and Y feedbacks.
- Display the number of students with updated grades/feedbacks. For example,
Updated grades/feedbacks for N students.