Mod feedback is installed, but not enabled by default. Martin requested it be enabled by default starting from 3.0. Same applies to block_feedback
After some discussion, it was decided that it was not safe enough to do so this stage so this has been decoded to move this to 3.1 and make it an Epic to add all the associated issues. So proceeding.
At very least:
- First step should include to review all the unresolved component issues tracking important ones under the Epic umbrella.
- Then add tasks about to add both QA and unit/acceptance tests.
- Then UX review.
QA TESTS REQUIRED:
1. Basic feedback functionality - adding questions, answering, viewing analysis, basically covered by
MDL-53129 + add that label must contain embedded files
2. Anonymous feedbacks: create anonym feedback, answer as students, view as teacher (created
MDL-53184 to cover with behat)
3. Mapping feedbacks to courses (wow, hidden functionality): see
MDL-43470 for related bug
4. Feedback with dependencies
6. Saving as template, using from template