Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-52486

AMD module core/str can't be used with languages like en_us

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • MOODLE_29_STABLE, MOODLE_30_STABLE
    • MOODLE_29_STABLE, MOODLE_30_STABLE
    • MDL-52486-master
    • Hide
      1. Ensure you have debugging turned on to developer.
      2. Install a language pack with an underscore in its lang code (I used en_us)
      3. Make sure it is enabled. I just did it using the drop down at the top of the site (next to the site name)
      4. Navigate to "Site administration" > "Development" > "Template library"
      5. Click "core/form_autocomplete_selection"
      6. Ensure the "Example" and "Documentation" area display correctly and no errors are displayed
      7. Try some more templates if you want
      8. Go to "Site administration > Appearance > Manage tags"
      9. Create and delete tags, change tag type, set remove flag, rename tags - make sure all functionality works there
      10. Edit your user profile, make sure you can set and change your interests
      Show
      Ensure you have debugging turned on to developer. Install a language pack with an underscore in its lang code (I used en_us) Make sure it is enabled. I just did it using the drop down at the top of the site (next to the site name) Navigate to "Site administration" > "Development" > "Template library" Click "core/form_autocomplete_selection" Ensure the "Example" and "Documentation" area display correctly and no errors are displayed Try some more templates if you want Go to "Site administration > Appearance > Manage tags" Create and delete tags, change tag type, set remove flag, rename tags - make sure all functionality works there Edit your user profile, make sure you can set and change your interests
    • 3.1 Sprint 3

    Description

      Steps to reproduce:

      • Set your site language to en_us
      • Go to template library
      • Choose a template

      Expected results:

      • Template displays corrrectly

      Actual result:

      Invalid parameter value detected
      File:
      .../lib/externallib.php
      Line:
      239
      Stack trace:
      lang => Invalid parameter value detected: Invalid external api parameter: the value is "en-us", the server was expecting "lang" typeError code: invalidparameter
      

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            People

              cameron1729 cameron1729
              poltawski Dan Poltawski
              Mark Nelson Mark Nelson
              Dan Poltawski Dan Poltawski
              John Okely John Okely
              Andrew Lyons, Huong Nguyen, Jun Pataleta, Michael Hawkins, Shamim Rezaie, Simey Lameze, Stevani Andolo
              Votes:
              3 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              8 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:
                14/Mar/16