Resolution: Not a bug
MDLQA-9236, it was observed that in php7 scorm with External AICC loads the site iteself and not scorm package.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as admin and follow Site administration > plugins > activity modules > SCORM
- Set following settings:
- Check "Enable direct AICC url"
- Check "Enable external AICC HACP"
- Login as teacher and create a new SCORM activity
- Select "Type" as "External AICC url"
- Set url as "https://secure.testcraft.com/dev7/Assess.aspx?aid=MOODLE-AICC-01&apass=PASSWORD123"
- Enter SCORM activity and the iframe loads your site, rather then loading Ingenious testcraft site.
NOTE: Passes on php5, so could be specific to php7 install which I have, but opening this issue for investigation.