The course completion report indicates the required course grade is a %. However, when setting up course completion, the required grade is number and not a % as the report would indicate. In addition, the status appears to use the grade total, not grade percent.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a course with course completion enabled
- Change the course grade aggregation method to Natural
- Add a condition requiring a specific course grade to trigger completion, e.g. 75
- Add 2 activities to the course such that the maxpoints for the course grade is > 100, e.g. 2 activities of 100 points each totaling 200 points.
- Add a student to the course, and give them the full amount of course points, e.g. 200
- Navigate to the course completion report and click on the details of that user and validate that the requirements are 75% while the status is 200%
Either the percents should be removed from the display in the course completion report, or it should be modified so that it actually reports on the grade percent rather than grade total.