Affects Version/s: 3.1
Fix Version/s: 3.1
Component/s: External Tool (IMS-LTI)
- Follow steps in description to set up a consumer and provider
- Once set up, view the external LTI activity in the consumer site
- Confirm the iframe's border is a 1px solid grey border (the same as on the user's profile page)
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
The padding could be improved. There is an unnecessary space at the top and none at the side. I think this needs a designer to have a look, or at least someone with more UX than I.
- One for your LTI consumer.
- One for your LTI provider.
- Visit 'Site administration' > 'Plugins' > 'Authentication' > 'Manage authentication'.
- Enable 'LTI'.
- Visit 'Site administration' > 'Plugins' > 'Enrolments' > 'Manage enrol plugins'.
- Enable 'Shared external tool'.
- Visit a course and create an assignment.
- Visit 'Course administration' > 'Users' > 'Enrolment methods'.
- Add a shared external tool with 'Tool to be provided' selected to your assignment.
- Visit 'Course administration' > 'Shared external tools'.
- Make note of the URL and secret.
- Visit a course.
- Add a LTI activity and use the URL and secret from your LTI provider site.
- Log in as a student.
- Visit the course and click on the LTI activity.
- Notice the padding and weird spacing.