Affects Version/s: 3.0.4
Fix Version/s: None
When feedback is given to a student for an assignment that has blind marking enabled, the email receipt sent out says something like " Participant xx has given feedback..."
where xx is the same number given to the student as part of the assignment. Hence it looks like the student has given themselves feedback which is not true.
To recreate the issue :
- Create an assignment with blind marking turned on
- As a student, add a file to the assignment
- Student should get an email receipt saying they have submitted the assignment
- As a teacher who cannot see the name of the student, mark the assignment and give the student feedback
- An email is sent out to the student saying that the "Participant number (which is their number) has given feedback...."