Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 3.0.4, 3.0.5, 3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: HTML Editor (TinyMCE)
Affected Branches:MOODLE_30_STABLE, MOODLE_31_STABLE
This bug only seems to affect Microsoft Edge (I've tested IE 11 and Chrome, they're fine).
When changing the properties of an image in the text editor (using TinyMCE) the image gets duplicated - see screen shots for examples.
- Add a Label resource to a course
- Insert an image (using "Insert/ edit image" icon)
- Select image
- Add description
- Click "Insert"
- In the text editor, select the inserted image
- Click on the "Insert/ edit image" icon
- Select "Appearance" tab
- Change the border value to "1"
- Click Update
- There are now two images
I've also tested this with the clean theme and I get the same error.