New ticket created after
MDL-55455 closed for too little detail.
Problem: Once you have commenced (but not completed) your final attempt allowed by the set 'number of attempts' the message "You have reached the maximum number of attempts" is displayed and if 'Lock after final attempt' is set to 'Yes' then you are unable to resume this attempt.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new SCORM activity using a module that allows for an incomplete status, as well as completed (or passed/failed). I have attached "Shortcourse.zip" which has 3 pages - a splash page, a text page, and a summary. A status of incomplete is granted on entry, a status of completed on the summary page.
– set maximum attempts to 2
– set lock after final attempt to yes
2. Enrol student and log in as that user
3. Launch SCORM and complete
4. Select SCORM, tick Start New Attempt and Enter
5. Exit SCORM while you still have a status of 'incomplete'
6. Select SCORM - you will see the message "You have reached the maximum number of attempts" and the Enter button will not be available
I have also attached a CSV containing the SCORM tracking data for a test user
Their second attempt is incomplete, but are unable to resume that last attempt