Affects Version/s: 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Login as a teacher in a course Create a Glossary activity Expand the " Ratings " section of the form and set " Aggregate type " to " Count of ratings " Click " Save and display " Add one or more glossary entries. Go to back to the glossary's main page Perform a search matching at least one of the entries that you created. Confirm that the correct entries are displayed in the search results.
- Login as a teacher in a course
- Create a Glossary activity
- Expand the "Ratings" section of the form and set "Aggregate type" to "Count of ratings"
- Click "Save and display"
- Add one or more glossary entries.
- Go to back to the glossary's main page
- Perform a search matching at least one of the entries that you created.
- Confirm that the correct entries are displayed in the search results.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_31_STABLE, MOODLE_32_STABLE, MOODLE_33_STABLE, MOODLE_34_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_33_STABLE, MOODLE_34_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
Sprint:3.4 Sprint 5
- Create a glossary
- In ratings section choose an Aggregation method other than "No ratings"
- Add a new entry with a concept and definition
- Go to the glossary page and see the entry
- Now perform a search
What you get is:
- If the term searched is in the entry added you get "No entries found in this section" --> WRONG
- If the term searched is not in the entry added you get "Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: moodle_database::get_in_or_equal() does not accept empty arrays" --> WRONG