Was playing with
MDL-56188 when I detected that, with the navdrawer enabled, forms label autowrapping does something strange.
It's like responsiveness of forms and responsiveness of the navdrawer are fighting each other.
- Go to any big form (I tried here with forum activity settings edition).
- With the navdrawer disabled, adjust window size horizontally. Forms responsiveness works ok, splitting (wrapping) labels and form elements properly.
- With a small width (labels and form elements separated), go and enable the navdrawer.
- The navdrawer does push the main content (form) to the right.
- The navdrawer is shown overlapping the form.
Now, with the navdrawer enabled, try making the window wider and narrower, slowly, it makes a very strange effect with form going behind the navdrawer whenever the form split happens.
it's like the navdrawer width is not considered in order to decide the forms responsiveness (or something like that).