Testing has shown that the grading table (one that's visible after clicking 'view all submissions') will be indented right if you have the 'Assignment per page' filter set to: 10, 20, 50 or 100. However, as soon as this filter is changed to 'All' the table is aligned properly again.The same problem occurs if blind marking is enabled or not - in some instances, changing the filter to 'All' doesn't fix the issue with blind marking enabled.
How to test:
1) Go into a Moodle course
2) Create a new assignment (default settings are fine)
3) Save and display
4) Click to view all submissions
5) Scroll to the bottom and set the 'assignments per page' filter to anything but 'All'
6) The page should refresh and the table should be aligned right.
7) Now scroll down again and change the 'assignments per page' filter to 'All'
8) Upon the page refreshing the table should be aligned properly