Moodle
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-5695

SCORM user grades are not feed back

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial Trivial
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.6
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: SCORM
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Windows XP
    • Database:
      MySQL
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_16_STABLE
    • Rank:
      14854

      Description

      I have this problem with Moodle 1.6 Beta 5:

      After completing a SCORM as a student and check the grades (as student or administrator) I see the maximum possible grade/score, but the student score is always 0.

      It does not matter which scoring/grading method I setup in SCORM. The packages, that I have been testing, are all working on 1.5.3 without any problem.

      I use XAMPPLITE 1.5.1 on WindowsXP with IE6 for testing.

      I figured following:

      $grademethod in moodle/mod/scorm/locallib.php, which is a tinyint, is handled with wording like VALUEHIGHEST. but if I display the variable with echo, I get a number value.

      I changed following code in the function scorm_grade_user:

      switch ($grademethod) {

      case 1: //VALUEHIGHEST

      return $scores->max;

      break;

      case 2: //VALUEAVERAGE

      if ($scores->values > 0)

      { return $scores->sum/$scores->values; }

      else

      { return 0; }

      break;

      case 3: //VALUESUM

      return $scores->sum;

      break;

      case 0: //VALUESCOES

      return $scores->scoes;

      break;

      Now I get a grading from my SCORM (and also ActivityLock now works proper).

      Why the definition in /moodle/mod/scorm/lib.php is not working, I do not know.

      Regards

      John

        Activity

        Hide
        Martin Dougiamas added a comment -

        From Roberto Pinna (bobo at mfn.unipmn.it) Monday, 5 June 2006, 03:28 PM:

        Found!!

        I've changed some constants name to support multy attempts and I miss some updates.

        I fixed it both in 1.6 and develop.

        Many thanks,

        Bobo.

        Show
        Martin Dougiamas added a comment - From Roberto Pinna (bobo at mfn.unipmn.it) Monday, 5 June 2006, 03:28 PM: Found!! I've changed some constants name to support multy attempts and I miss some updates. I fixed it both in 1.6 and develop. Many thanks, Bobo.
        Hide
        Michael Blake added a comment -

        assign to a valid user

        Show
        Michael Blake added a comment - assign to a valid user

          People

          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: