Steps to reproduce:
- Login as a teacher and create a single-item scale in the course e.g. 'Like'.
- Create a forum and enable the single-item scale, setting the aggregate type to 'Average of ratings'.
- Rate some posts in the forum.
- After rating a post, click on the rating link and check that the popup window correctly displays the name of the user who rated the post, the rating and the time.
- Check that it is possible to remove a rating.
- Go to the gradebook and check that the ratings are listed correctly.
- Check that the single-item scale cannot be deleted from the Scales page, as it is in use.
- Update the forum and set the aggregate type to 'No rating'.
Check that the single-item scale shows it is being used and cannot be deleted, whereas it is not used anywhere now.