Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 3.1.3, 3.2.1
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_31_STABLE, MOODLE_32_STABLE
As reported on
If I create a new chat and set the "Repeat/publish" field to "Publish the specified time only" and click "Save and return to course", then everything works as expected; I can see the session in the calendar and upcoming events.
Editing the session and clicking "Save and return to course" again doesn't change anything and the events are still present. So far so good.
Now, edit the chat and this time use the "Save and display" button. Back on the course home page and the calendar/upcoming events are gone. Surely this isn't the desired behaviour? What if I just wanted to change the description slightly? Seems like a bug to me.
- Create a new chat, making sure to set the "Repeat/publish" field to "Publish the specified time only" and click "Save and return to course".
- Check the calendar and upcoming events blocks (you might need to add them), and confirm you see the event.
- Edit the chat and confirm the "Repeat/publish" field is still set to "Publish the specified time only".
- Now, use the 'Save and display' button to save the chat.
- Observe that all events have been removed.