Affects Version/s: 3.2, 3.2 regressions
Fix Version/s: 3.2.3
Go to a course. Go to question bank. Using boost, make sure you see tabs in the question bank page linking to - Questions Categories Import Export Click on various tabs and make sure they work as expected. Switch theme to clean, make sure there are no tabs. Go to a quiz Click on cog > Question bank using boost, check tabs again using clean, make sure there are no tabs.
- Go to a course.
- Go to question bank.
- Using boost, make sure you see tabs in the question bank page linking to -
- Click on various tabs and make sure they work as expected.
- Switch theme to clean, make sure there are no tabs.
- Go to a quiz
- Click on cog > Question bank
- using boost, check tabs again
- using clean, make sure there are no tabs.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
Sprint:3.3 sprint 5
The new Boost theme doesn’t provide natural navigation between the four options that we’re used to seeing in the Question bank expanded menu (Questions, Categories, Import, Export).
To get to this menu, you have to return to the course page, then:
1. Click the settings icon in the course name header
2. Select “More” from the list
3. Scroll down to see the expanded menu under “Question Bank”
If you're already within the Question bank and want to import questions, you have to come out to follow the steps above too.
It would seem sensible to have a settings icon in the Question bank header ("Question bank > Questions") which would provide the four options (Questions, Categories, Import, Export) rather than having to navigate out of the Question bank area in order to return to a different area of it. This suggestion would also be consistent with navigation in other areas for the Boost theme.