3.1.4, 3.2.5, 3.3.2
How to reproduce:
- Create a small course using development tools
- Edit one of the assignments and enable submission (text for example)
- View the gradebook (ex: /mod/assign/view.php?id=XXX&action=grading)
- Order by 'Last modified (submission)' descending (triangle pointing down), it is ok as we have no submissions yet.
- Login as a user and send a submission.
- Go back to view gradebook, last page, it should be there the submission as expected.
- Login as yet another user, go to the submission page BUT DO NOT SUBMIT.
- Go back to view gradebook, last page, the user will be shown there as if it has submitted something. It happens because when he/she visits the submit page it creates a record in the
table with status = 'new' and a timemodified.
I would expect it to only consider if status='submitted' as implied by the column name "last modified (submission)".