Affects Version/s: 3.3
Fix Version/s: 3.3
Component/s: Roles / Access
- In a course, create a book activity
- Add a single page to the book
- Navigate to "Book Administration -> Permissions"
- Make sure all roles now have a "trash bin" font awesome icon next to it.
- Try to add a role and remove using the trash icon.
- Make sure it works as expected.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
In Moodle 3.3, it is not possible to remove permissions from users.
Note: Moodle 3.2 is NOT affected
Steps to reproduce:
1. In a course, create a book activity
2. Add a single page to the book
3. Navigate to "Book Administration -> Permissions"
4. Add student to the "Prohibit" list for one of the available permissions.
5. Try to remove the newly added prohibit rule (You will find that there is no way to remove the prohibit)
Problem is present on both Boost and Clean. See attached screenshots