When a user accesses to the filepicker and then closes it, the focus is not set on the button that opened the dialog.
The console log said "moodle-core-widget-focusafterhide: No valid focus target found - not returning focus."
Is it possible to fix it ?
How can I patch it by myself while waiting for a better solution ?
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Assignment module
- Using the keyboard to tab through the form, enter a title, then open the file manager and select a file.
- Tab to "Upload this file" button and press enter.
- Expected: The file manager is closed, and focus returns to the button that opened it.
- Actual: The file manager is closed, and focus is moved to the top of the page.