This issue applies to multiple choice question pages in the Lesson module in which the multiple choice answer options are media files (as opposed to text). The issue surfaces only in cases in which something has been entered in the "Response" field. To replicate this problem, please follow these steps:
- Login as a teacher or administrator and create a Lesson.
- Add a multiple choice question page.
- In the Answer field, insert an image or audio file.
- In the Response field beneath the answer, enter some text (e.g., "Correct", "Incorrect")
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for "Answer 2".
- Save the page then preview the lesson.
- After answering the question, you should see one of two scenarios. In the case of an image file, this area will appear blank. In the case of an audio file, the url of the file will appear. (see image below)