Affects Version/s: 3.4
Fix Version/s: None
As a logged in user I want to be able to quickly add a manual calendar event to my personal calendar so that I can keep track of all the things in my schedule
- If I can see the date I want, I should be able to directly add a manual calendar event to it without leaving the page
- I should be able to provide a title, description, date and time for the event.
- I should be able to create a manual calendar event that repeats for a set number of weeks.
- I should be able to define a duration for the event, or an end date/time.
- I should be able to upload images or media files and use them in the description of the event.
- I can only add events to my personal calendar if I have moodle/calendar:manageentries capability in my own user context.
- I can never add events to another users personal calendar.
- A guest user should not see an option, or be able to add events