Affects Version/s: 3.4
Fix Version/s: None
As a user with a teaching role in a course I should be able to quickly edit a manual calendar event in a course calendar so I can communicate important dates to the course participants
- If I can see the event I want, I should be able to directly edit it without leaving the page
- I should be able to change the title, description, date and time for the event.
- If this event repeats I should be able to apply the changes to either this event only, or all events in the series.
- I should be able to change the duration for the event, or change the end date/time.
- I should be able to upload images or media files and use them in the description of the event.
- I should only be able to edit a manual calendar event in a course calendar if I have the moodle/calendar:manageentries capability at the course context.