Affects Version/s: 3.1.6, 3.3.1, 3.4.5, 3.5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Labels on a course page are aligned strangely.
- Enter a course as an instructor and turn editing on.
- Add one or more activities or resources.
- Add one or more labels to the same section.
- Note that the label(s) are left-aligned with the activity/resource icons.
- Turn editing off.
- Note that the labels are not aligned with anything.
Also, the vertical spacing is a bit funky, particularly when labels are between other items. There's an extra margin below the label that throws things off.
Tested with Clean theme on 3.1.6, and Boost on 3.3.1