This project aims to have allow showing statistical information on any assessment/category to teachers to assist in moderation, where the information able to be shown can be enabled/disabled through preferences.
- To show statistical information for an assessment/category to a teacher in one location for moderation.
- To show Grade Letter distribution visually, with aggregates/percentages.
- Should be able to show statistics for all participants, or by group (like current grader report)
- Should respect roles/capabilities system and only show groups/users that you otherwise have access to view.
- Teachers with large classes need to review and moderate results quickly.
- Teachers may wish to moderate per group (as different groups may have had different teachers or have skewed results).
- Teachers may wish to know statistics to compare to previous cohorts (previous period benchmarking).
Build into the Grader Report/Assessment item 'statistics' that when selected for any assessment item/category shows
- Statistics of graded results, including a graph of Grade Letter range (pulled from mdl_grade_letters if assessment/category uses grade letters).
- To show other reasonable statistics like average, number of students who submitted on time/late/had extensions, etc.
- Each item that can be shown needs to be configurable in report preferences so that these can be toggled on/off.